Accidents do happen and can sometimes lead to breaking, chipping or knocking out of a tooth. If the tooth is just chipped, please make a non-emergency dental appointment to have it smoothed down and filled, or have it crowned.

If the tooth has been knocked out or is badly broken, call us immediately for an urgent appointment. We can replace the broken tooth with either a filling, a denture or a bridge.

You can also see our specialist for a consultation, if you prefer to replace the tooth with an implant.

2000 characters left